Friday, August 1, 2008

Myspace, Facebook, now Blogger... My internet career is flourishing.

You probably can't call this a career but that's the beauty of this being my blog; I can say whatever I want. I just looked through Ben and Sarah's blog and all those pictures of Jayci, she's adorable, no worries Jayci, I'm coming home the end of september. It's been a long wait for me too.

Oh yeah, that picture up there? We went down to Fort A.P. Hill to do some rifle qualification and stuff. Anyway, I was sitting on my bunk putting my rifle back together and my buddy's like "Morrill!" and as I looked he snapped that picture. I like it, reminds me of that one picture of Einstein sticking his tongue out. Sweet tan huh?



Best picture ever.







Well, that's pretty good for a start. Now that you know I'm here, peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of you and Jayci! So cute! :)

Evelynda said...

Ok Owen! That's a good start! Now let's see some more pix and stuff!
Love ya, Mom

Steve M said...

dude, you suck at updating a blog... No offense, but you about the worst blog owner I've ever met.

I know a lot of blog owners, and talked with them at length, and they tell me that your blog sucks due to it's lack of content. Most people think oh, he probably hasn't had a blog for very long... then they see the the post date, and think, oh man, this kid sucks at updating blogs, maybe he doesn't know how, or he is incapable of getting on the internet anymore.

At about this point, people that care about you see you are a facebooker, and myspacer and they are able to feed their curiosity that way. But others just give up and walk away never to return (because there will most likely never be another update).

So I know the tough love is a little uncalled for. But my intuition tells me you would be a good blogger and it would be a lot of fun for me to read. So at least consider it, think about it and let me know what you come up with. But until such a time occurs at least start learning about twitter so I can have more friends.

Peace, Steve