Thursday, October 23, 2008

If you thought parachuting was cool...

Dude, up until this week I was certain that it'd be hard to top going parachuting but no. Hardly a couple weeks later it was outdone. By Steve and Megan.

The piano joke on saturday after going to the movie and before going to dinner that had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe definitely outdid jumping out of a plane. I'm not lying, it was that great. I'd relate to you how great it was but alas, unlike my last post, this one you'd just had to have been there. Some things can only be experienced.

My week was improved even moreso by the appearance of Ben, Sarah, and Jayci who had been in colorado til sunday night. Getting to see Jayci was another big highlight, last time I saw her she was Meh, didn't really mind who was holding her, basically still a baby and all. This time was different by leaps and bounds, I'm surprised she wasn't on her cell phone/late for a class, she just looked older, she could immediately tell that I wasn't a regular around the house.

So for the first few minutes I stared at her and she stared right back. Which was alright with me because then it was pretty much fair, you know, I bet she gets stared at alot. So anyway, we all went to dinner with Steve and Meg, Mom, Dan and Chris, Kayla and her friend. Shardon and Sam came along as well.

I haven't put any pictures up because I'm on my parents computer, so pictures will come later.

I've blown a good couple hundred dollars on ammo since I've been home. Can we say Glorious. Capitalized and all. It was awesome, but no, I won't tell about them til I can put pictures up. Steve, Meg, it's all good, I'll be back soon. I mean I'm not leaving right now. That goes for everyone, in fact in a mere like... 682 days I'll be back for good. So don't sweat it, I'll miss you guys too but years are flying by faster and faster for me, if you don't stop and smell the gunpowder every once in a while, or watch something get blown to bits and pieces, you're gonna miss ...stuff.

...where'd I put my rifle...
-Owen

1 comment:

meg said...

I don't care. I'm not letting you leave. :)