Friday, October 31, 2008

Armageddon

I just had a quick thought, if you take the world I live in, take away my option for prayer in schools, hell, tell me the world is going to end if so and so gets elected. That global warming is going to kill us.. blah blah blah... I got a response for you.



I can pray anywhere at anytime, if you cut out my tongue I'd pray with whatever I have left. If so and so gets elected the world won't end because I'm here, I've got friends and that elected official better do his f-ing job because if he doesn't me and my friends are going to don red sashes and forcibly make things right again. I'm an American, I've got my own conscience about what's wrong and what's right. So don't tell me horror stories or get worked up over who gets elected because I have no fear that if things did actually get that bad I would stand the hell up and try to make them right again and I guaran-f-ing-tee you I wouldn't be alone.

So calm the hell down, we made this country, you could destroy every last building, home, take away all that we've got and I'd get out tools and start building again. That's what it comes down to, for all of you people who are insecure about the future I'm telling you, that f-ing future better be afraid of me. And hell, I guess I wouldn't mind a good fight, even if I lost I'm pretty confident I'd take a good number with me.

That's what I have to say to that, yeah it might sound a little fatalist, but why not? Bring it, that's my motto, that and everyone wang chung tonight...
-Owen "I'll F You Up" Morrill

2 comments:

meg said...

This post is missing the "I'm angry" picture.

Owen Paul M said...

fixed it.